Skip to content

Can I make a complaint about a matter that is currently before the courts?

 Yes.  However, the Authority is unable to interfere in the court process. We may exercise our discretion not to take any action in respect of your complaint if it can be considered as part of the court process.

 Once the court process is completed, including any appeals, you can make a complaint with us about any outstanding issues concerning Police conduct that remain unresolved for you.




MoST Content Management V3.0.6374