Home Contact Us

We are the only NZ Police oversight body

We are not part of the NZ Police

Under law we are fully independent

If you have a complaint about the NZ Police, you can come to us

Mana Whanonga Pirihimana Motuhake

The Independent Police Conduct Authority handles complaints about the NZ Police. If you have a complaint about the Police, you can come to us.

Due to the current COVID 19 Level 2, some of the team at the Independent Police Conduct Authority are working remotely. Please contact us via phone toll free on 0800 503 728 and leave us a message with your contact name and phone details so we can respond to your enquiry. Alternatively, you can complete our online complaint form located here or send your email enquiries to info@ipca.govt.nz

MoST Content Management V3.0.7525