Home Contact Us

We are the only NZ Police oversight body

We are not part of the NZ Police

Under law we are fully independent

If you have a complaint about the NZ Police, you can come to us

Mana Whanonga Pirihimana Motuhake

Home / Complaints / Expression of Dissatisfaction

Expression of Dissatisfaction Form

If you have any questions, you can contact our Case Resolution Team by emailing info@ipca.govt.nz or call free 0800 503 728.

Please note, we will not respond to abusive or threatening language directed at our staff in either verbal or written communications.

1. Your details and complaint details (so we can find your original complaint in our system)

(This can be found at the top of our outcome letter and in the subject line of any email correspondence)

2. Your expression of dissatisfaction:

You are generally unhappy with our outcome

Please note: if you are raising new issues, especially if they relate to a separate incident, we may use this as the basis for a new complaint in our system with a new and separate IPCA reference number.

MoST Content Management V3.0.8287