Skip to content
Font size:  

What can I complain about?

You can make a complaint to the Authority about Police misconduct or neglect of duty, or Police practices, policies and procedures.

The Authority does not consider complaints that contest infringement notices. You should contact the Police Infringement Bureau about this.


Make a complaint

To the Authority

Complain online

Download a complaint form (PDF, 207KB)

Contact the Authority

Directly to the Police

Find your nearest station

MoST Content Management V3.0.5529